It hasn’t been an easy ride for the last one year. Not easy to develop an engine and perfecting it unless we have someone to have a believe in our capabilities. And we thanked Malaysia Airlines for that opportunity.
So for March, it is all about Japan, kimono, bullet train and technology. Let’s have a look to some of the highlights:
* Only in Japan – Exploring the Land of the Rising Sun
* Yokoso! – There’s no country in the World that bridges tradition and modernity as effortlessly as Japan. In this special edition, we look at her top attractions and unique charm.
* Welcome to Japan – The Land of the Rising Sun must be experienced with all of one’s senses. Check the 10 must-dos that should top every visitor’s list.
* Pretty Petals – Japan’s Sakura (cherry blossoms) are truly a sight to behold, especially when in full bloom.
* Winter into Springs – The alpine town of Yudanaka is a tranquil hideaway where snow monkeys frolic in steaming hot springs, bath houses line winding streets and guests stay in centuries-old inns steeped in tradition.
…and so much more surely!
Interested now? Start download the application for your iPad here: Going Places for iPad
Have a look at some of the issue’s screenshots below: