It’s been quite a busy first month of the new year. We already shipped out one product last month and currently we are working hard to released another new product hopefully by middle of February.
For Going Places readers, thanks for all your support. We are really grateful to have you guys on board and hopefully we will attracts more readers when the latest version of the app released. For any suggestions or feedbacks, do email us at support[a]teratotech.com.
Anyway, let see what we have in this month issue:
* Looking into the top wedding destinations around the globe
* Sunshine, sea and sand plus breath-taking underwater life and endless vistas – the Maldives has the perfect recipe for romance!
* Stories on many charming islands off Mersing in the state of Johor (Malaysia) with some of the best diving spots in the country.
* The emergence of vibrant commercial hub that is Jalan Kuchai Lama in Kuala Lumpur. Began life in the 1950s as an expanse of land occupied by vegetable farms and mining pond, it is now one of must see spot in KL.
* All about aromatic burners and beautiful candle holders to set your human mood.
* Preview on series of adventurous movies (The Adventures of Tintin, Happy Feet 2) on board (Malaysian Airlines) this month. So, be prepared for some thrilling escapades!
…and a lot more. Download now!
Some screenshots from the latest issue: