This interactive travelogue-comic will bring you on a journey to discover Kuala Terengganu’s artistic heritage, its treasure trove of culture and craft, its distinct Terengganu dialect and local food.
Written and drawn by Mimi Mashud as she ambled about her mother’s hometown, this book is a visual journal of her whimsical adventure in rediscovering the land of khepok lekor and turtle plushies (actual turtles are hard to come by these days).
Laced with the author’s personal anecdotes, it’s a light enjoyable read for anyone who’s keen to know more about Terengganu’s capital town, but would rather skip the thick and dry travel guides.
- extra travel information, via web, on top of the travelogue-comic
- find the places described in the travelogue-comic via Maps
- share the love! Send some pages from KTi7D to your friends via email
- translate the foreign-sounding Terengganu dialect to plain English and Malay
- learn some Terengganu words